Murray Clan 13!!

Murray Clan 13!!

Some thoughts from Sheila...

Hello to one and all!! Mom asked me if I would help her out and just write a little something on the blog and I am happy to do it. So when mom asked me at first I could not think up a single thing to write, but after thinking for a little while I decided to write about what my family has meant to me.
As many of you know, I'm the second oldest of the Murray Clan and although I take great pride in calling myself a Murray, it can be a little frustrating as well. As the second eldest, as well as the eldest daughter, you take on alot of responsibility especially when mom isn't around. I have a lot of responsibilities and chores such as helping with the house and helping with the meals for my 7 younger brothers. While mom is in the hospital with Claire I'm called to be the best older sister that I can be to them. This isn't easy all the time, not because my brothers are hard to deal with, but because there is often so much activity and chaos to deal with our patience runs short and the fault can lie with me as well. If it wasn't for the grace of God and the sacrament of the Holy Eucharist, I would most likely never have the patience that I have throughout the day. And, even with this amazing grace I'm able to receive, some days that go by are not always easier but can be filled with hardships and crosses that I need to continually to take up. But, even with all this and the craziness that goes by day after day, I have come to love my family all the more. I appreciate the little time that we all have left together now that Matthew is growing up and getting ready to move out, now that I have only a year left in high school and am praying about what God is asking of me in my life, now that Claire spends a lot of her time in the hospital and now that all the younger boys are really growing up so fast. I don't think I will ever be able to thank God ebough for giving me such a wonderful family and for putting me in situations such as these so that I can really see how truly blessed I am. I should probably tell my family this more often.
Continue to pray for the Murray Clan for you have no idea how much your prayers mean to us and we will keep all of you in our prayers as well.
God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment