Murray Clan 13!!

Murray Clan 13!!

Maybe... and then again maybe not...

Claire is in surgery right now, Friday June 4th at 2:00 p.m., the nuerosurgeon felt that she needed to have another correction done to the shunt in her spine. We hope this is it and I believe the surgeon hopes for an end as well, we pray for an end, for a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all for your prayers. We do appreciate them. I recently heard and was reminded about my need to "surrender." Why do I fight?, why do I plan?, why don't I trust? I sit here and remember all of God's blessings and thank him for all of His gifts and the strength he has given me and the family. I try to let go and let God, but usually it is easier to pay lip service rather than to put it into practice. I am thankful that I went to mass today. I can no longer take for granted the opportunity to attend daily mass, when there is no longer an opportunity to go I am much more appreciative of this gift of mass than ever before. While waiting for Claire two Knights of the Order of Malta came to visit Claire and instead spent time with me and gave me some of the history of the Order. Again, I thanked God for His gift of coming to me, being with me in the people and opportunities that are a part of my life. I can no longer get wrapped up in self pity. Our Lord is present and so generous, and I am so blessed to be on the receiving end in whatever capapcity He chooses to give. I need to get better at receiving, and I ask our Lady to pray for me to grow in that area and to watch over my family.
Our Lady of Philermo, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment