Murray Clan 13!!

Murray Clan 13!!

I have a great family...

I know many people can say the same thing about their children, their family, and they should.  But, I know it is important to say that about my wonderful family. Things are going well this Lenten season for the Murray family.  Joe and I had the opportunity to get away for a couple of days to celebrate our upcoming birthdays.  We went to Napa for a two nights and enjoyed some time together.  While we were gone Sheila, Kieran and Claire stayed home watching the children and maintaining the fort.  My mom and sister were able to come for some respite time and help out when needed.  We are so thankful for their help and generosity.  It is important for couples to get away and spend time listening to each other and remembering why they are married.  This time together enables them to nurture and sustain the beautiful vocation of marriage.  Our selfless family enabled us to do just that.  I  love our family and I appreciate their kind gift, and I praise God often for His blessings and their presence in our lives.  It is important to thank the source and giver of all gifts and never more than this weekend was it apparent to Joe and I.
Many Blessings this Lent and into the Easter Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment