Murray Clan 13!!

Murray Clan 13!!

Such a love!!

Ok, so I am not one to do this, tape my child's "Firsts." And my older children will certainly not appreciate the extra attention she receives, although I can rightly claim that they dole out the attention much more than I. However, I have never had these capabilities (recording and uploading etc.) before and now a blog to include it on for family and friends!! This is just too irresistible!!
It seems as though we blinked and she is now almost five months.... where did the time go!
She is eating as if she has always been doing it, no problems getting used to the spoon or the cereal. I guess I put this off too long, she is ready to move on. Even though mom may not be.
Mary is the light of the family, as her name indicates she is the "wished for" child.
Such a precious gift. Thank you God for your goodness! Such a love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment