Murray Clan 13!!

Murray Clan 13!!

Lourdes in Review - By Claire Murray

Going to Lourdes was an incredible experience! The Knights and Dames were always ready to do something for the malades. The churches and the basilica's were gorgeous. And, going to the Grotto was amazing! When we made our flight to Lourdes I was thinking of what I wanted. I wanted to walk and I didn't want to have any more surgeries. But I think God had something else in mind. Ethan Mills, who was also a malade, (and mom might have mentioned him before) has been battling different cancer's most of his life. Now he is in Hospice. He is so strong and courageous. And now he is at the point of death. Almost every time I saw how tired and sick he was, I started to cry. The thoughts of what I wanted faded away. I think it was God's will that I remain how I am so that I could suffer not only for Ethan but also all those who have cancer or those who are close to death. The trip to Lourdes helped me to forget my self and try (although sometimes it is not easy) to help others and let go of my pride. It helped me to find peace. I thank God for the opportunity to be close to Him and his Mother.
I want to thank the Knights and Dames of Malta.
I want to thank my friends and family for all of their prayers and sacrifice.
I want to thank the Blessed Mother and her son Jesus, for all the blessings I have received.
God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment